VSO Annual Registration
All student organizations must be registered with the university in order to be a recognized student organization able to operate in the name of Stanford and use university and ASSU resources.
Annual Registration opens Monday, April 3, 2023 in CardinalEngage. The deadline to register is Friday, June 16, 2023.
Important Things you Need to Know
- Register annually by the deadline. Organizations that are not registered with newly elected leadership by the deadline cannot operate in the name of Stanford, hold events or access ASSU or university funding. The deadline is Friday, June 16, 2023.
- Spring deadline is the Friday before commencement (June 16, 2023) and allows you to operate over the summer and register events and space beginning in late spring and summer for the next academic year.
- Groups who fail to register by the deadline will be placed on dormant status.
- Recognition is required to operate in the name of Stanford. Organizations operating while not registered are doing so in violation of university policy and are subject to disciplinary action.
- Register annually by the regular deadline of Friday, June 16, 2023.
- Maintain an active roster of at least 5 currently registered Stanford students.
Outgoing Leaders Update Leadership Info
Purpose. To have outgoing leaders replace their info with incoming leader info.
- You will need: three new elected authorized reps (president, vice-president and financial officer) and 2 returning members who will be registered in the fall. ***You may retain your current FO until all bills are paid.
- To update leadership: go to cardinalengage.stanford.edu and complete the outgoing officer checklist as you begin to transition leadership roles. Ensure incoming officers complete this checklist as you onboard them.
- You'll receive a notification in CardinalEngage and an email when your registration is approved or requires modifications.