All student organizations must be registered with the university in order to be a recognized student organization able to operate in the name of Stanford and use university and ASSU resources. Annual Registration opens Monday, April 4, 2022 in CardinalEngage. The deadline to register is Sunday, June 19, 2022.
Important Things you Need to Know
- Register annually by the deadline. Organizations that are not registered with newly elected leadership by the deadline cannot operate in the name of Stanford, hold events or access ASSU or university funding. The deadline is Sunday, June 19, 2022.
- Spring deadline is the Sunday after commencement (June 19, 2022) and allows you to operate over the summer and register events and space beginning in late spring and summer for the next academic year.
- Groups who fail to register by the deadline will be placed on dormant status.
- Recognition is required to operate in the name of Stanford. Organizations operating while not registered are doing so in violation of university policy and are subject to disciplinary action.
- Register annually by the regular deadline of the Sunday after commencement.
- Maintain an active roster of at least 5 currently registered Stanford students.
Outgoing Leaders Update Leadership Info
Purpose. To have outgoing leaders replace their info with incoming leader info.
- You will need: three new elected authorized reps (president, vice-president and financial officer) and 2 returning members who will be registered in the fall. ***You may retain your current FO until all bills are paid.
- To update leadership: go to cardinalengage.stanford.edu and edit your group page. Click here to find a list of resources to help you as you begin to onboard your organization.
- You'll receive a notification in CardinalEngage and an email when your registration is approved or requires modifications.