Venue information for registered Voluntary Student Organizations. All content subject to change.
Basic Venue Information
Location: Munger Building 4
Venue Hours: 6 am - 10 pm, after hours available
Office Hours: 9 am - 5 pm
For venue availability and cost estimates: Contact Munger Catering & Events
How to reserve: Email Munger Catering & Events.
Well suited for: Speaker, Banquet, Mixer, Conference
Site specific planning: Munger Event Guide & Catering Menu
|Paul Brest Hall**
|Paul Brest East
|Paul Brest West
** Includes Paul Brest East and Paul Brest West
Due to varied pricing that depends upon the time of day, please visit this webpage for an estimate of the facility rental fee.
Included Equipment and Services
- Janitorial work order included with room fee
- Built-in Side by Side Projector & Correlating 16' Screens
- Built-in A/V System:
- Complementary set-up and go service from an A/V technician
- Amplified sound including any combination of 4 lavalieres or 4 hand-held microphones - podium with A/V connection & reading lights
- Available A/V technician on-site, additional fee applies (contact facility for estimate)
- Complimentary Furniture Provided:
- Dark wood round tables
- Dark wood rectangular tables - dark wood chairs
- Laminate-top seminar tables
- Smaller chairs can be rented to allow for increased capacity
- Includes access to Paul Brest Hall Lobby
- Paul Brest East includes East Courtyard
- Paul Brest West includes Rehnquist Courtyard
- Munger Catering is the exclusive caterer for Paul Brest Hall and the S. Mark Taper Conference Center.