Leadership 'n Lunch: Leadership and Identity
What is Leadership 'n Lunch?
- Weekly lunch speaker series held throughout the academic year.
- Lunch is provided; 12:30–1:30 pm
- 15-minute informative lecture and 45 minutes Q&A
- Each session is limited to 25 students per session.
2019 Speakers' Schedule
Must RSVP to event. Events will be posted the week prior to speaker. Space is limited so be sure to sign-in.
Dana Treseder, CMO Carbon & former CMO of GE Ventures (April 11)
Dr. Bonnie Moldonado, Sr Associate Dean & Stanford Professor of Pediatrics (April 29)
Dr. Condoleezza Rice, Former U.S. Secretary of State (May 28)
Want to be the first to learn about speakers or RSVP?
Sign up for the Leadership 'n Lunch listserv.
About the Theme:
Leadership 'n Lunch focuses on the inntersection of identity and leadership. Guests will speak to how their leadership path has been affected by their social identities. The theme ties into the Division of Student Affair's "Our Most Important Work" theme of Equity and Inclusion which hopes to "...engage students, faculty and staff in critical thinking and practice around identity, diversity and inclusiveness."
- Consider the influence of the speaker on their own leadership current practices
- Discover different perspectives on leadership from guest speakers
- President Hennessy
- David Shaw
- John Powers
- Krista Tippett
- Patti Gumport
- Jeff Chang
- Harry Elam
- Michael McFaul
- Steve Loughlin
- Dan Klein
- Bernadine Chuck Fong
- Abraham Verghese
- Tina Seelig
- Sughra Ahmed
- Alison Dahl
- Juan Alonso
- Estelle Freedman
- Stacy-Marie Ishmael
- Mary Grove
- A-lan Holt
- Dereca Blackmon
- Eric Abrams