OSE is here to help you be an effective student organization leader. You will find this site useful for you and your other student organization leaders.
Join us in our work of supporting :
Important Things you Need to Know
- Getting Started. Student organization values and early steps in getting started.
- Advising. OSE Interns and full-time professional staff are here to help. Our OSE Interns are usually the first stop in our advising.
- Annual Registration and Recognition. Expectations and steps for the university's annual registration and recognition process.
- Funding. All you need to know about funding on and off-campus.
- Student Organization Privileges. University and ASSU services available to recognized student organizations.
- Workshops. An overview of available workshops and training opportunities.