Student Engagement Fair
The Student Engagement Fair (formerly known as the Student Activities Fair) is a lively event held during the academic year that features more than 400 student organizations. We invite attendees to learn about and connect with the diverse student organizations that make Stanford a vibrant and inviting space that is home to a number of communities!
Fall 2022 Student Engagement Fair
More information is coming regarding the 2022 fair. Please check back in the future for updates!
Read our FAQs for additional details on participation, preparation, and more!
- When and where is the Fall Student Engagement Fair? The in-person fair will be held in White Plaza on Tuesday, September 28 to Thursday, September 30 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Check the schedule above for details.
- Who can attend the fair? Current Stanford students are welcome to attend.
- I'm an attendee and I can't make the in-person fair - is there still a way for me to learn about Stanford student orgs? Yes! Attendees will have access to the virtual fair in CardinalEngage to visit virtual booths. Learn about participating orgs online and find out how you can get involved.
- Org representatives are not required to be online during the virtual fair. Some orgs may offer Zoom meet & greets. Check their booth info for a Zoom link or video conferencing schedule or contact leaders through the chat if you have any questions.
- Who will be at the in-person Student Engagement Fair? We expect over 300 student orgs to participate! Visit CardinalEngage starting Friday, September 24 to preview booths virtually! (Professional graduate school orgs will not be present)
- Not all student organizations choose to participate in the fair. For a full list of active Stanford orgs, click here.
- Who can host a booth at the fair? All registered and fully active VSOs and FSL orgs are welcome to participate! If you are not representing an OSE registered student organization, you cannot host a booth
- How much does it cost to host a booth? The fair is free and sponsored by ASSU!
- Why should my org participate in the fair? Student orgs consistently serve as an essential source of community for incoming and current students. The Student Engagement Fair is a perfect opportunity for orgs to connect with students, strengthen relationships and foster community.
- How can my org register for the fair? In-person fair: Sign up here by Monday, September 13. Virtual fair: All OSE registered student organizations and their Presidents, Vice Presidents/Co-Presidents and Financial Officers have been automatically registered to the Fair and are invited to activate and build their booths by Monday, September 20. After signing in to CardinalEngage, the 3 authorized officers will have the ability to add additional club representatives to staff their booths.
- How should student orgs prepare for the fair? Check out this video tutorial on how to customize your org's booth and our best practices guide for staffing a booth at the fair! Promote your involvement in the fair through your org’s social media, newsletter, website, and more. This will directly impact event attendance and interest in your booth.
- Student leaders: Join the #activities-fair Slack channel in the Stanford VSO Leaders workspace to ask questions or request help!
- Get support from student staff during OSE's drop in hours.
- Who can I contact if I need assistance during the event? In-person fair: Visit OSE staff in the information booth for help or questions. Virtual fair: Visit the OSE information booth and send us a chat message for help or questions.
- I'm a new student, how should I approach the fair? Check out our tips and tricks and video tutorial for students attending the Virtual Student Activities Fair!
- Do you provide disability related accomodations? If you need a disability-related accommodation, please contact Trista Shideler.
- Requests should be made by Friday, September 17.