Main content start
FestiFall: a Student Organization Festival (formerly known as the Student Engagement Fair) is a lively event held annually in Fall quarter featuring more than 300 student organizations. We invite attendees to learn about involvement opportunities and connect with the diverse student organizations that make Stanford a uniquely vibrant and inviting community!
- Thursday, October 6 from 4:00pm - 7:00pm:
- Athletic, Recreational, Ethnic, Cultural, International, Identity, Religious, Health and Wellness, Community Service, Social Awareness, and Political Student Organizations and Campus Resources
- Friday, October 7 from 4:00pm - 7:00pm:
- Academic, Pre-professional, Arts and Media Student Organizations, Fraternities and Sororities and Campus Resources
Read our FAQs for additional details on participation, preparation, and more!
- When and where is FestiFall: Student Organization Festival? The in-person festival will be held in White Plaza on Thursday, October 6 to Friday, October 7 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Check the schedule above for details.
- Who can attend FestiFall? Current Stanford students are welcome to attend.
- I'm an attendee and I can't make the in-person fair - is there still a way for me to learn about Stanford student orgs? Yes! Stanford students have access to CardinalEngage to visit student organization profiles. Learn about orgs online and find out how you can get involved.
- Who will be at FestiFall? We expect over 300 student orgs to participate. Not all student organizations choose to participate in the event. For a full list of active Stanford orgs, click here. Campus departments are invited to participate as well.
- Who can host a booth at FestiFall? All registered and fully active VSOs, FSL orgs and Stanford departments are welcome to participate! If you are not representing an OSE registered student organization or Stanford department, you cannot host a booth.
- How much does it cost to host a booth? FestiFall is free and sponsored by ASSU!
- Why should my org/department participate in the FestiFall? Student orgs consistently serve as an essential source of community for incoming and current students. FestiFall is a perfect opportunity for orgs to connect with students, highlight opportunities, strengthen relationships and foster community.
- How can my org register for the FestiFall? Student organization representatives can Sign up here. Campus departments can Sign up here.The deadline is Monday, September 19.
- How should student orgs prepare for FestiFall? Check out our tips and tricks for staffing a booth. Promote your involvement in the festival through your org’s social media, newsletter, website, and more. This will directly impact event attendance and interest in your booth. Additional information will be sent to org leaders prior to the event. No incoming undergraduate student should be offered organization membership or asked to represent a student organization until the conclusion of the New Student Orientation period, Monday, September 26, 2022.
- How can my Stanford department prepare for FestiFall? Hosting a fun activity at your table to engage and entertain students is strongly encouraged. Ideas include: spin the wheel, trivia, dice rolling, raffle, mystery box and a photo booth. Candy, t-shirts, stickers and other office branded swag make great giveaways.
- Who can I contact if I need assistance? OSE Staff are available to support you before, during and after the event. Contact OSE for help.
- I'm a new student, how should I approach the fair? Check out our tips and tricks.
- Do you provide disability related accomodations? If you require a disability-related accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made by Friday, September 23.